Presenting Panntoa’s First Galley Chef Recipe Contest
• Submit recipes April 1-30.
Contest rules? Only 3:
• You don’t need to be the original creator of the recipe. It just needs to be “galley tested” – that means a recipe other PANNTOA members can make aboard, with gear and ingredients often found in our Nordic Tug galleys.
• Enter the contest & share your recipe with your fellow Panntoa members by posting it on the PANNTOA website, in our Members’ Forum under “General Chat.” A photo of your culinary creation is welcome, but not required. The contest deadline is April 30, but go ahead and send your entry right away – we’re eager to see (and try) your creation!
• One recipe entry per Panntoa boat.
1-VOLUME GALLEY LIBRARY!
• 800+ recipes ready to make with readily obtainable ingredients. Perfect for galley cooking.
• Tips from experienced boaters re ingredient substitutions, preparing & cooking freshly caught seafood & shellfish, galley equipment & provisioning, storage, and more.
• Panntoa-embroidered tote bag –
the perfect companion for that run to:
• Kings Market, Friday Harbor
• 49th Parallel, Chemainus
• Town & Country, Eagle Harbor
• Townsite, Powell River
• Thrifty Foods, Ganges
• Heriot Bay Tru Value, (Quadra)
• Commodore Gary presents the final two prizes: the custom cutting board he crafted himself, and a chic apron with its embroidered Panntoa logo.
Our celebrity judge, Laura Domela!
Many of you already know (or know of) of this multi-talented Panntoa member:
- Owner (with husband Kevin Morris) of Airship, Nordic Tug 42-076
- Co-leader (with Kevin & Panntoa member Sam Landsman) of Slowboat (cruising, flotillas, and blogs about boating, restaurants/food, etc.) https://slowboat.com/about/
- Land voyager as well – formerly via Airstream – chronicled in http://www.riveted-blog.com/ (even more about travel, restaurants/food, and life). Also: https://cruisingodyssey.com/2017/04/12/which-is-better-34-nordic-tug-or-27-airstream-an-owners-report/
Questions? If you have any questions about posting your recipe, contact Sandra P. via web@PaNNTOA.com.