What better time to showcase your best photo and win some wonderful prizes too. Pick from your best tugging adventures showcasing the Pacific Northwest and your time spent on the water. Bonus if you include a Nordic Tug within your photo shot. As you click through your photos, consider beauty, wildlife, hangouts, family fun, humor, Nordic Tugs or things nautical that shows off the joy of tugging!
The rules are simple:
- You may submit up to two photos per boat.
- You must be a current member of PaNNTOA.
- Photos must be taken in this calendar year.
- Title your photo and include a brief story to share.
- Photos should not exceed 1 mg in size.
- Photos must be submitted by November 30, 2021.
Instructions for submitting and posting entries:
- Post your entry in the Trip Reports forum under topic “2021 PaNNTOA Photography Contest.” Instructions for how to post a picture into a post are at the top of the PaNNTOA Member Forum page. If you have any issues or questions related to posting, contact email@example.com.
- Doug Ford, Vice Commodore
- Mike Russell, Rear Commodore & professional photographer
- Amy Jamison, Seattle Yachts
- Grand Prize, Two tickets to the 2022 Vous in Sidney, BC June 2 – 4, 2022.
- Two Runner-Up Prizes, $150 Gift Cards to West Marine. Complements of Seattle Yachts.
Winners will be announced on the PaNNTOA website on December 18, 2021. Good luck and don’t delay. Questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.