32 foot Nordic Tug- Immaculate Condition

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum For Sale 32 foot Nordic Tug- Immaculate Condition

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar jimorr 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jimorr
    Participant

this Nordic has 2400 hours on a 235 turbo Cummings engine. She has been babied and kept in a boat house and her appearance reflects that. She is a head turner every time she pulls into a harbor. Numerous upgrades throughout including a PSS drip less drive system, LED Lights and a new headliner. Gas pot puller makes pulling up crab or shrimp pots an easy task. Davit to lower and raise the dinghy  as well as a bow thruster to assist in tight quarters. I’d include pics but can’t figure that one out. If  you’re interested I can be reached at 702-528-9352. Have several pictures. Boat is in a boat house in Juneau Ak but can be relocated for a buyer.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar jimorr.
    Bill Robertson
    Bill Robertson
    Participant

I haven’t actually tried this yet but above the text box there is a string of characters and at the right end is an icon that looks like a photo.  I think if you click it you’ll be able to post some pics.  Give it a try.  I’ll be interested to see how you do.

Ron Matuska
    Ron Matuska
    Participant

You can also list your tug for free on SENTOA.ORG

jimorr
    Participant

How do I take this ad down as my tug has sold

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Avatar jimorr.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.