Cummins QSB11 with Dry Turbo and Manifold

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum General Chat Cummins QSB11 with Dry Turbo and Manifold

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tom Easterbrook Tom Easterbrook 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NCepela
    Participant

Hello PaNNTOA,

I’m Norm and am considering a purchase of a NT 42, year 2000.  It has a Cummins QSB11 (dry turbo and manifold).  I have read the post by ‘Tony’ on the SBmar website concerning this engine.  Do any of you have personal experience with this engine? Do you think I should avoid a tug with this engine and wait for another 42 to come on market?

Thanks for your comments and assistance! Norm

Tom Easterbrook
    Tom Easterbrook
    Participant

Hi Norm,

Personally, I am not familiar with that particular model of Cummins. However, if you read something on Tony’s site that caused you concern, ask about the information or that engine in general on Tony’s site. You should be able to get good info from Tony himself and others there. Also remember, you have to be comfortable with any “risks” you are “taking on”, so if you are unsure about aspects of this engine, maybe you should keep looking (statement made in general terms and not specific to this engine).

Good luck with your decision,

Tom Easterbrook

Pilitak NT37-068

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.