New head??

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum New head??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Doug FordDoug Ford
    Participant

I’m tired of fussing with the Vacuflush toilet and I’m curious about switching to an electric head. I hear good things about the Raritan Elegance. Have you converted to something other than the Vacuflush? Recommendations?  Thanks for any help or advice.

Participant

Doug, I share you frustration with the Vacuflush. I consider it to be way to complex and problem prone and am also thinking of replacing it on my 32.  Keep me informed.

Doug FordDoug Ford
    Participant

After contacting a few others who have swapped out the vacuflush, I’ve ordered a Masterflush from Sanitation Marine in Seattle. I look forward to being done with the VF!

Tom EasterbrookTom Easterbrook
    Participant

I hope I don’t jinx myself, but we have not had any issues with our VF. I follow Peggy Hall’s advice on operation, and change out all the duckbills (6 in total) every 2 years as preventative maintenance. I will probably do the ball seal this year as a PM for the first time (we have used it 4 seasons but don’t know when the previous owner changed it). I replaced most of the hoses 2 years ago, and used Rector Seal 5 (yellow) at each joint to help with any potential joint leaking that might have developed.

Anyway, good luck with the new “throne” and I hope it “all comes out” well :).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.