NT42 for sale – fully mechanical – RI

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum For Sale NT42 for sale – fully mechanical – RI

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ClockWork
    Participant

Greetings,

I realize I’m well outside the PaNNTOA operating region but another Nordic Tug owner from the NW did encourage me to put an add in so, here goes.

Clock Work is a well-equipped 2005 Nordic Tug 42 for sale out of Portsmouth RI. She’s a combination of the second-generation layout (post-2003) that yields a slightly more livable/usable interior, married to a mechanically injected Cummins 6CT “450 Diamond” engine, which because it is completely devoid of control electronics enjoys a reliability advantage over the typical 42. What isn’t there in the first place can’t fail. She also has new stern and bow thrusters with dock hold. A crane on the upper deck and a dinghy round things out. For more complete information, photos and a video walk through, and the best way to contact me, please see: http://www.clockwork-usa.com

As we have the Newport Boat Show and the Newport Brokerage Show coming up very soon, I’ve arranged to be at the boat the Saturday of the show. Details around that are in the blog section on the site.

Finally, please note there’s a finder’s fee program.. details also in the blog section.

Thanks and safe operating to you all.

Miguel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.