Olympia mini vous

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum Rendezvous Olympia mini vous

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gary White
    Participant

Just a reminder that we are presenting a mini rendezvous in Olympia at the Swantown Marina September 9-11. For more information go to our homepage where you’ll find schedule events and times. This is an informal smaller event than our annual rendezvous. I look forward to seeing you there!

Gary White

Mike Young
    Participant

Keep a lookout for a new email today – more details on our chill Mini-Vous. Coming up soon, so make your slip rez now!

Mike

Mike Young’s great write-up:

Panntoa friends –

Here’s a list of the Nordic Tuggers participating in the Swantown Mini-Vous last week. What a great time! The people, the setting, the food, the conversations, the croquet – a fun, relaxing gathering. I hope you’ll join me in expressing our huge thanks to Denise Nichols, our Cruise Captain, for all her planning, preparations, and organization – and to Russ for his contributions, both visible (like wrangling all us rookie croquet players) and behind the scenes. And thanks to you others who helped as well – that’s what it takes!

It looked like some excellent photos being taken – please jump on the Panntoa website (Members Forum) to post/share your comments and photos with the whole Panntoa membership. Here’s the link: https://panntoa.com/forums/topic/olympia-mini-vous/  Commodore Gary was among the most active photographers and I think he may be planning a report of the mini-vous for the Panntoa website, so you might share your best photos with him as well.

I’m sending this email to each email listed in Panntoa’s membership list, so if your partner didn’t get the email and would like to receive future emails, please just update your member entry on the Panntoa website. I can’t find the Gillettes/Nipper in Panntoa’s list, so if any of you have it, please forward this email to them (and encourage them to join us on Panntoa.com). Thanks!

Mike Young

Tug
    Tuggers
    Home Port
    All R Nichols
    Russ & Denise Nichols
    Olympia

Encore
    Mike & Julia Young
    Bellevue

Froggy Tug
    Fern Zabriskie
    Olympia

Last Splash
    Gary White & Carole Stewart
    Anacortes

Mollie
    Everett Chun & Barbara Thomson
    Port Orchard

Nipper
    Bob & Rita Gillette
    Olympia

Redemption
    Carter & Marcia Barnes
    Tacoma

Run Tug Run
    Rick & Barb Bergholz
    Olympia

Salish Star
    Angelo Muzzin & Sandra Piotrowski
    Everett

Sea You
    Randy & Gail Petite
    Tacoma

Sparrow
    Dave Kircher & Denise Baker
    Bremerton

Spree
    Gerry Guertin & Barbara Hartley
    Poulsbo

Waterford
    Doug & Lindsey Ford
    Olympia

Weak Moment
    Bob & Susan Kuehlthau
    Olympia

Weston Merrit
    Bob & Linda Tilley
    Port Townsend

Photo’s from AngeloTug Armada

More Photos

Photos from Gary White

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.