Front Page › Forums › PaNNTOA Forum › For Sale › Raymarine electronics for sale
Tagged: Raymarine electronics for sale
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 1 week ago by Mark.
October 18, 2022 at 12:13 pm #14941
We are selling all of the original Raymarine electronics from our 2006 NT37 after replacing with new. All are in perfect working order. Per attached picture, this includes: two E-Series Multifunction Displays (for pilothouse and flybridge stations); two Autopilot ST8001 control units; one Autopilot Sensor Core, one Tri-Data Display, one Radome Radar, and one AIS Receiver. Note also that all original user manuals are available as well.
Whether you need an entire electronics suite, or need to add electronics to your flybridge, or need to replace just one item, or have back-ups for an entire suite, these are all perfectly functioning. Our prior vessel had newer electronics that were touch screen (these are not); and I found it difficult to go back after being used to newer technology. But many folks are perfectly happy with how these work, especially if not accustomed to touch screens. And of course, these are available pennies on the dollar compare to new.
I am happy to answer any questions. Would prefer to sell as a complete set but will consider selling individual units. Make me an offer!
~MarkOctober 18, 2022 at 1:28 pm #14942AbbottcoParticipant
Hi Mark: We’ve moved on from a NT 32 to a sailboat that is in desperate need of a chart plotter. It’s all Garmin so would also be needing the Radar. What are the sizes of the 2 plotters? We would also be interested in the AIS. I’m assuming the electronics come with the necessary cabling. As we’re in Victoria, Canada wonder whether you’re in range? If you would care to PM me that would be fine: firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, Doug..October 18, 2022 at 3:54 pm #14943
A few more details regarding the Raymarine electronics:
October 18, 2022 at 3:57 pm #14944October 24, 2022 at 12:51 pm #14947Brian HattonParticipant
- Size of multifunction display/plotters: one is 12″ (model E120); the other is 8″ (model E80). The smaller unit (8″) has the cover as that unit was from the flybridge. I have specific measurements (width, length, and diagonal screen) posted per additional pictures, attached.
- Autopilot units (correction): one is the ST8001 (with knob bezel); and one is the ST7001.
- Radome radar is 22″ diameterDoug, I have all most of the original cabling as the new units came with new and different type of wiring, but cannot guarantee all wiring, some may need to be replaced (most, but not all, of the original wiring was removed, which I kept, and happy to include with purchase of the units).
I am in Anacortes, WA.
Happy to answer any other questions.
My E 80 has crashed, do you still have the E8o for sale as a stand alone sale?
Regards BrianOctober 24, 2022 at 1:19 pm #14948
My preference would be to sell the entire package together, but I would consider an offer for a single unit. The E80 works perfect, has the cover, and original user manual as well.
I will send you a private email to discuss further.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.