- March 3, 2019 at 2:17 pm #10189Sam StoneParticipant
A casual mini-vous is being planned at Port Browning Marina for Friday/Sat Sept.6-7. No set talks or courses, just a chance to get together, laugh, mingle and swap stories.
You MUST make your own marina reservations, no later than Aug 1, 2019 as the marina is only holding 15 slips, though they will hold more if reservations warrant. Marina reservations can be made via email to: Marina@portbrowning.ca or call 250-629-3493.
Plans for the weekend include:
* A potluck dinner Friday at 6pm under the rented tent that has picnic tables.
* A waffle Breakfast Sat. AM is hosted by Blake & Rhonda Erickson in the tent.
* Dinner Saturday is by reservation as a group, or on your own. If you wish to have dinner with the group, please RSVP to the Erickson’s who will work with the restaurant.
There will be a $10 CDN charge per boat to offset the cost of tent rental.
Port Browning Marina is now part of the Mill Bay Group, and the restaurant & pub have been renovated and look fantastic! A short walk away there is a small shopping area called Driftwood Centre, with grocery & liquor stores, bakery/cafe (for breakfast & lunch), and even a dog washing station! There are scooters for rent near the Centre, or there is a bus that goes around the island if you are into exploring beyond taking your dinghy between the two islands.
Please let the Erickson’s and Easterbrook’s know if you will be attending no later than August 1stJune 29, 2019 at 12:19 am #10894Mike YoungParticipant
If you moor your NT in the US and are thinking about cruising to this Port Browning Mini-Vous, will you please let me know? I’d like to explore buddy-boating – from Seattle or any US port north of Seattle (including Anacortes). Thanks a lot!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.