Winter trip to Princess Louisa Inlet

Front Page Forums PaNNTOA Forum General Chat Winter trip to Princess Louisa Inlet

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sue Peterson Sue Peterson 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sue Peterson
    Sue Peterson
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello!</p>
    I am planning a trip to Princess Louisa Inlet, BC,  and am looking for a few folks to come along.

Departure would be right after the Seattle Boat Show ends.  I anticipate returning (to Seattle) by February 26.

A side trip to Sechelt Inlet could be included. A tentative itinerary would be:

Seattle, Anacortes, Ganges, Nanaimo, Secret Cove or Pender Harbor, Egmont, PL (two nights) Egmont/Sechelt), etc.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Sue Peterson Sue Peterson.
    Chuck
    Participant

Sue,

thank you on the reply for Alaska. Let’s keep the options open as time progresses. I’m still in the planning stage. As for the February trip normally that would be great as I do most my cruising during the offseason as most boaters call it. This year being gone to Alaska later in the year will make February impossible for me.

Chuck

Sue Peterson
    Sue Peterson
    Participant

Thanks, Chuck!  Keep me posted …

Sue P

Spinner

Sue Peterson
    Sue Peterson
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am canceling this trip for this winter.  Getting some work done on my boat instead :-(</p>
    I plan to reschedule for next year….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.