PaNNTOA is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. Your $30 membership helps cover expenses including website maintenance and office supplies.
In exchange, you'll have many opportunities to increase your Nordic Tug enjoyment, including:
- Boating and social activities with other Nordic Tug owners - our Annual Rendezvous, mini-rendezvous, and opportunities for buddy boating.
- Sharing ideas and information with other experienced owners, the Nordic Tug factory team, and marine trades professionals - giving you inside information to help with operating, equipping, and maintaining your Nordic Tug.
- Accessing members-only areas of the PaNNTOA website, including access to the membership directory. (Directory access is restricted to current Nordic Tug owners.)
- Sharing favorite ports and anchorages, cruise itineraries, and important local knowledge.
- Building your seamanship and safety skills and knowledge, including Nordic Tug specifics.
- Saving money with discounts from Fisheries Supply and other preferred vendors. These discounts can easily exceed the annual $30 PaNNTOA membership.
If you own a Nordic Tug, please use this registration page to join PaNNTOA or renew your membership. Note: Only Nordic Tug owners have voting rights in the PaNNTOA organization and access to the member directory.
If you don't own a Nordic Tug, you can become an associate member to stay up to date on what's going on with the organization and read the member forums. Please use this registration page to join PaNNTOA or renew your membership.